Position Open and Available Now
Computer Network Architect Full Time
- Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (lan), wide area networks (wan), intranets, extranets as well as data centers.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain data center and its operations.
- Determine data communications needs and develop systems to meet these needs.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Design network and computer security measures.
- Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Develop network security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.
- Architect, design and support customer network & application solutions for colocation, co-hosting and their variants.
- Architect/re-architect, design/re-design, expand/migrate customer data centers and prepare related network and application architecture, design documents.
- Create backup and recovery environments for continuous business operations and develop disaster recovery solutions and plans for continuous data replication.
Position in Aurora, Illinois
Data Consultants Corporation
600 N. Commons Drive
Aurora, Illinois 60504