ENTERPRISE-LEVEL DATA STORAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
YOUR BUSINESS CAN BE AS RELIABLE, FAST, AND SCALABLE AS HIGH-TECH ENTERPRISES.
Whether you are looking for a state-of-the-art data storage facility, or you want to build reliable on-site data storage infrastructure, you have found the right partner to create the perfect solution for your business. Our experts will focus on making sure it is reliable, fast, secure and scalable, keeping your company one step ahead of future needs so you don’t max out your servers.
We can help if you are looking for something such as a basic product installation, to a complete data storage and backup system, on-site or at our facilities. If you are looking to host a solution at your location, we can help you build your scalable infrastructure, and supply you with the highest end software and hardware from one of our premier technology partners.
View our technology partners here, and make sure to ask us about specially optimized packages that are made to work together for optimum efficiency and reliability high-end hardware and software from one of our verified technology partners.
OUR DATA CENTER FEATURES:
- Enterprise-Level Equipment
- Fully Redundant Network Infrastructure
- 99.999% Uptime – SLA
- High Speed Connectivity
- Highly Scalable & Expandable
- 24/7 Phone, Email, and Ticket Support
Is your company prepared for a natural disaster, security breach, or system failure that wipes out access to your company’s data — temporarily or permanently? What about ransomeware? Are your critical business data and applications backed up in a way that would support recovery if a lightning strike, aging server, or malware attack strikes your business?
DCC technologies provides fully integrated Backup and Recovery solutions that meet your budget and level of risk. We offer everything from simple hard drive data backup systems and virtual computers, to virtual servers and remote backups at secure colocation data centers. More small businesses are moving their data, apps and other digital resources to the cloud. However, considering the rising number of cyberthreats directed at cloud use and their potential impact on small companies, putting a solid disaster recovery plan in place should be a critical component of any business continuity plan.
Disaster Recovery Planning:
The best defense against data risk is a robust business continuity/disaster recovery (BDR) plan that minimizes downtime and allows business’ to continue operations as soon as possible. This should provide for risks to both physical network and cloud infrastructure to minimize the impact to business continuity.
Depending on the size of the company, the BDR should include:
- An impact analysis to determine network vulnerability and potential impact of a disaster on the business.
- A network analysis to assess and map on-site and cloud-based systems.
- Backup and recovery location designation, including hard-drive backup systems, remote colocation backups, as well as virtual computers and servers.
- Automated, high-frequency backups.
- The creation and implementation of a BDR protocol that details the full BDR strategy, including a realistic disaster recovery plan.
- Employee education on BDR protocol and disaster recovery plans.
- DCC technologies can help you develop and execute a BDR strategy that meets your needs, whether on premises or as-a-service. DCC can deliver the advantages of a security fabric approach for integrated network protection that minimizes the potential for disaster by providing you with end-to-end, consolidated next-generation cybersecurity.