OPTIMIZED HARDWARE WITH THE RIGHT SOFTWARE AND MANAGEMENT MEANS SUCCESS IN THE CLOUD
WE HELP YOU CREATE FLEXIBLE AND AUTOMATED SOLUTIONS TO STREAMLINE OPERATIONS.
Virtualization gives your business the ability to run multiple applications and operating systems on a single server. You can also instantly transfer them, along with other stored data from one server to another, with no downtime or worry about loss of data.
When you can run more applications on a single server it means you have a decreased amount of hardware to purchase, supply power, keep cool and support.
Virtualization decreases downtime, increases uptime and dramatically improves your IT workforce to respond faster to critical business needs and demands.
SPREAD OUT VIRTUAL WORKLOADS ACROSS YOUR DATA CENTER TO RUN MOST EFFICIENTLY
REDUCE COMPLEX SETUPS TO SIMPLIFY YOUR OPERATIONS AND LOWER YOUR COSTS.
Data Center Virtualization enables you to optimally allocate system resources so you can more efficiently manage your data and reduce complexity.
Once you have reduced your data center complexity through virtualization, your business will run smoother with less downtime, allowing your workforce to get more done and be more productive.
By virtualizing data center resources and maximizing your hardware and software capabilities you will dramatically reduce infrastructure equipment costs. This impacts your bottom-line by an increase in the value you receive from your hardware and software investments, but most of all providing your users with increased system availability.
DATA CENTER VIRTUALIZATION BENEFITS:
- Reduce Total Cost Of Ownership
- Minimize Your Data Center Footprint
- Increase Performance Across Your Data Center
- Automate Tiered Storage & Virtual Workloads
- Simplify Data Replication
- Boost Data Backup & Recovery Speeds
VIRTUALIZATION ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Run Multiple Apps/OS On A Single Server
- Easily Move Workloads Between Virtual Workspaces
- Configure & Deploy New Servers In Minutes
- Maximize Service Resources & Capacity
- Lower Hardware & Power Costs Significantly
- Increase Flexibility & Scalability
MORE CONTROL: DATA, SECURITY & USER EXPERIENCE
GIVE YOUR WORKFORCE GLOBAL ACCESS TO THEIR DESKTOPS, CRITICAL APPLICATIONS & DATA.
Doing business in the technologically advanced world we live in, your talented workforce expects to have easy access to their corporate resources such as their desktops, critical applications and data
By embracing the most current social & mobile computing trends, it will enable you to meet these expectations and give your workforce the tools they need to perform business globally without putting IT security at risk.
When your workforce can do what they need to do, where they need to do it, accessing their business information wherever they are, you will maximize your business productivity levels and see the increase in your business’s bottom line with lowered costs and increased profitability.
BENEFITS OF DESKTOP VIRTUALIZATION:
- Global Access To Critical Applications & Data
- Consistent User Experience Across All Devices
- Allows For Faster OS/Application Upgrades
- Easier Trouble-Shooting & Support
- Increased Desktop/Laptop/Data Center Security
- Flexible Remote Management
PLAN FOR DESKTOP VIRTUALIZATION:
- Infrastructure & Configuration Requirements
- Implementation & Execution Planning
- Software Application & Data Sequencing
- Desktop & Laptop Provisioning
- User Migration Timescales & Schedules
- Integration & Deployment In Your Environment
MERGING VOICE, DATA, & MOBILITY FOR THE ULTIMATE BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
MAXIMIZE YOUR WORKFORCE PRODUCTIVITY & INCREASE COLLABORATION.
Unified Communications creates a single communications environment that’s intuitive for users to operate that increases productivity and collaboration.
By merging your technologies you can lower the costs linked with disconnected communication and collaboration solutions.
Well-executed collaborations impact your Workforce and Client experience across the board and are proven to have a widespread positive impact on your business.